2. Meeting with couple to get acquainted and to discuss ceremony. This can be done in person, by email, or by phone
3. Development of a customized wedding ceremony. Your wedding ceremony can be as simple or as creative as you like, Spanish and Bilingual available. Your ceremony can include all of the cultural, traditional, religious, and family rituals that you desire. After the deposit is made, we will send you a sample wedding ceremony for you to review, based on the information you've provided. We then work with you closely to develop a memorable, unique and beautiful wedding ceremony. There will not be any surprises during your wedding ceremony.
4. Assist bride & groom in writing their wedding vows or they can select from pre-written traditional, contemporary of a combination of both types of vows.
5. Assist bride & groom to develop & write the order of service for the wedding ceremony.
10. Provide encouragement, support and prayer before, during and after wedding date.
11. Travel to the venue of your choice anywhere in Southern California.
12. Officiate the wedding ceremony.
13. Signing of Marriage License. After the ceremony I sign your Marriage License. Although this is not a public display, this is actually an important component of your ceremony. This is the part that makes your marriage legal. It is usually done immediately after the ceremony with the bride, groom, minister, best man, maid of honor, and the photographer. It is an excellent opportunity for some memorable photos. You need at least one witness to sign the wedding license but not more than two witnesses. The signing can be done in private or public. Note: Confidential License need no witnesses.
14. File the Marriage License with the County Clerk’s office.
15. Free phone & email support for before & after the wedding ceremony.
16. Free souvenir copy of wedding ceremony when requested.